Viraclean is a hospital-grade disinfectant. It can be used for both cleaning and disinfecting, demonstrating beneficial versatility for healthcare and associated environs. Viraclean has been proven to kill a broad range of bacteria and viruses including Enterococcus Faecalis (VRE), MRSA, Hepatitis B Virus, Herpes Simplex Virus, Influenza Virus, and kills Coronaviruses including SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
- is the preferred hospital-grade disinfectant in Australia and New Zealand
- is non-flammable
- is suitable for use on healthcare surfaces
- does not contain chlorine or oxidising biocides
- will not cause staining on fabrics or carpets
- has a neutral pH
- is completely biodegradable
- is friendly to metals (non-corrosive)
- has a mild lemon fragrance
- suitable for use in both dirty and clean conditions
* This product is not intended for use on therapeutic devices.
How to Clean and Disinfect Surfaces Using Viraclean