The Triton Traction Unit is the most sophisticated on the market, with innovative features not found on any other device. Yet, at the same time, Triton has a user interface that is amazingly simple to use with colour screen and inbuilt Clinical Protocol system.
- Progressive, traction and regressive steps
- Digital high resolution colour touch screen
- Independent timer control for progressive, regressive and traction steps
- Variable speed motor allows pull at various speed settings (30%, 50% 100%).
- Intermittent, static and cyclic traction programs
- Pretension step: initiates traction to an initial step before treatment commences
- Clinical Protocols™ for cervical and lumbar traction
- 80 user-defined protocol slots.
- Full colour graphical library includes anatomical images and common pathologies for the lumbar spine, cervical spine, wrist/hand and hip.
- Traction rationale and detailed traction belting technique images
- Multiple built-in safety features: patient interrupt switch, cervical maximum pull warning, audible warning signals.
- Surface EMG activated mechanical traction option: initiates the distractive forces of a traction session when patient relaxes to the EMG target.