SmartKnit Seamless Diabetic Over-the-Calf Socks are recommended for people with diabetes, arthritis, sensory processing disorder, or any condition where protection from irritation is important. This is the longest length seamless sock that covers the full calf and ends just below the knee.
SmartKnit Seamless Diabetic Over-the-Calf Socks are completely free of seams. The product is knit just like a caterpillar knits a cocoon, from the toe up, eliminating all lumps and bumps.
- Truly seamless construction
- Form-fitting design fits like a second skin
- Super soft material
- High-tech moisture wicking fibers
- Easy to put on
- Non-binding Halo Top
- Full-calf length style sock
- Breathable Latex-Free fibers
- Machine washable
- 100% USA made
- Truly seamless construction provides relief to adults with sensitive skin, sensory and tactile needs, or has foot sensitivity due to diabetes or arthritis
- Super soft material is made for comfort
- Form-fitting design reduces wrinkling and bunching
- Moisture wicking to ensure a dry garment and prevent odor
- Non-binding top helps socks to stay up without irritating indentations
- Lightweight and breathable
Best used for:
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Anyone who has a foot sensitivity or is irritated by seams
- Anyone who loves comfort
Protect your feet from irritation and take comfort back! SmartKnit Seamless Diabetic Over-the-Calf Socks are the socks that will be your favorites!
Sold in a pair.