SmartKnit Seamless Diabetic Crew Socks are recommended for people with diabetes, arthritis, sensory processing disorder, or any condition where protection from irritation is important. The sock is a middle level style with a length that ends at the mid-calf.
SmartKnit Seamless Diabetic Crew Socks are completely free of seams. The product is knit just like a caterpillar knits a cocoon, from the toe up, eliminating all lumps and bumps.
SmartKnit Seamless Diabetic Crew Socks Features:
- Truly seamless construction
- Form-fitting design fits like a second skin
- Super soft material
- High-tech moisture wicking fibers
- Easy to put on
- Non-binding Halo Top
- Mid-calf length style sock
- Breathable Latex-Free fibers
- Machine washable
- 100% USA made
- Truly seamless construction provides relief to adults with sensitive skin, sensory and tactile needs, or has foot sensitivity due to diabetes or arthritis
- Super soft material is made for comfort
- Form-fitting design reduces wrinkling and bunching
- Moisture wicking to ensure a dry garment and prevent odor
- Non-binding top helps socks to stay up without irritating indentations
- Lightweight and breathable
Best used for:
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Anyone who has a foot sensitivity or is irritated by seams
- Anyone who loves comfort
Protect your feet from irritation and take comfort back! SmartKnit Seamless Diabetic Crew Socks are the socks you’ll want wear!
Sold in a pair.