The Serola Sacroiliac Belt provides stability to the base of your spine, increasing strength throughout your back, hips, and legs, and lessening your chances of injury considerably during work or play.
Designed to compress and support the sacroiliac joints. 3" wide SI belt supports the sacroiliac joints relieving stress and instability. Breathable, moisture-wicking, and hypoallergenic.
For sizing, measure circumference around the hip.
- Wear 24 hours a day
- Breathable fabric
- Can be worn over or under clothing
- No buckles or hard areas
- Can be worn during and after pregnancy
- High risk occupations - builders, nurses, vets
- Post-operative use
- Wear at night to aid sleep
- Urethane layer allows moisture wicking
- Grips the body - doesn't slip
- Available in 4 sizes - small, medium, large and extra large
- Hand washable (air dry)
- Back pain
- Hip pain
- Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction
- Pelvic girdle dysfunction
- Upper leg pain
- Pelvic pain
- Ligamentous remodelling
- Correct joint biomechanics