The low profile wrist orthosis with increased stabilisation and limitation of movement. Can be used on either side.
OPTIVOhand Advantages at a Glance
- Ensuring treatment success and time saving thanks to excellent adjustment to degrees of swelling
- Universal sizing
- Adjustable fixation to different degrees of swelling
- Plastic guides with R/L viewing window offer additional stability and safety while positioning
- Optimally adjustable to the anatomy of the hand
- Pleasant and comfortable to wear
- Skin-friendly padding material
- Distal radial fracture, post-surgery
- Following removal of plaster cast dressings
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Stress arthropathies
- Arthrosis of the wrist
- Rheumatic arthritis
For sizing, measure wrist circumference.