Download the LymphaTouch brochure here (3.5MB).
The LymphaTouch Negative Pressure Device is a state of the art Negative Pressure device with the benefit of mechanical vibration to accelerate lymphatic drainage and relieve swelling.
Negative pressure expands the tissue, creating movement of the anchoring fillaments & the endothelial holes expand.
Metabolic waste moves into the lymphatic capillary network - lymph is transported through these capillaries to the pre-collectors.
LYMPH FLOW INCREASED
Negative pressure further enhances the flow of lymph into the collectors (the body’s natural pumping mechanism).
The LymphaTouch can be used to aid:
- Sports Therapy: Versatile solutions for a range of sports injuries, with working on-site possibilities. Aiding in maintenance & recovery.
- Oncology & Lymphoedema: 3x more efficient than Manual Lymphatic Treatment
- Orthopaedics: Reduce (Pre & Post Op) swelling for earlier patient discharge
- MSD: Localised and comprehensive treatment of musculoskeletal conditions
- Neurology & Pain Management: Non-pharmacologic approach to treatment by concentrating on fascial structures & trigger points
Please contact our Compression Category Manager, Paul Taylor, at [email protected] or on 1300 672 937 for more information.