Intelect Neo sEMG & Channel 1/2 Stimulation Module
The sEMG module combines surface EMG biofeedback with 2 channel electrotherapy and the ability to trigger stim from sEMG outputs. The module fully integrates with the Neo’s advanced features such as the Clinical Protocol Setup (CPS) system.
- Over 30 clinical waveforms
- Up to 4 independent electrotherapy channels (with optional channel 3/4 module)
- A comprehensive electrode placement guide with detailed descriptions and imagery
- Improved sEMG functionality offering both bar and linear graph displays
- Provides precise biofeedback of muscle activity with a sensitivity of less than 3 micro volts
- Specific muscle isolation for re-education, strengthening or rehabilitation
Download Intelect Neo sEMG and Stimulation Module brochure.