Hook Splint is a metallic band with a smooth silicone finish and a locking tab on each end. It utilises a novel approach to custom splinting by transforming a ready-to-use, flexible band into a rigid orthosis.
- Materials: Silicone and Stainless Steel
- Color: Black
- UV Coated
- Does not contain natural rubber latex
Indications with relative extension include:
- Extensor tendon/sagittal band injury or repair
- PIP extension contracture - secondary swan neck deformities or trauma
- Trigger finger non-operative management
Indications with relative flexion include:
- PIP flexion contracture or extensor lag - secondary trauma, scar tissue/adhesions, fracture shortening, boutonniere deformities, flexor tendon repair, Dupuytren's disease (s/p fasciectomy, needle or enzyme tx) or post-trigger finger release.
How to apply instructions.