Covered from tip to toe with 3mm medical grade PORON on a soft yet durable base layer means that this model is ideal for diabetic, heavily callused, arthritic and more sensitive foot types. So good is the shock absorption in this model that it is being used by several international cricket fast bowlers. As a result, it is now fast becoming the"cricket orthotic" of choice.
- A soft density of white PE / EVA foam blend for great cushioning and a bouncy feel
- A mid-layer of 3mm medical grade PORON for the best cushioning
- Also covered with navy brushed nylon for added comfort and feel
- One of the softest orthotic devices available on the market
- For foot types requiring superior cushion or shock absorption such as diabetics, fibrofatty atrophy, rheumatoid arthritis, intractable plantar lesions
- Also for conditions such as stress fractures, joint arthritis etc.
- Patients requiring more durability from a cushioning orthotic