The Chattanooga Conductor™ Transmission Gel is a non-allergenic, aqueous coupling agent for use in ultrasound and electromedical procedures.
Water-soluble, non-greasy ultrasound, non-allergenic and electrical coupling gel. Will not irritate tissue or damage the ultrasound applicator. Spreads evenly and is an efficient coupling gel for diagnostic and therapeutic procedure.
- Apply directly to treatment or diagnostic area. The amount required will depend on the size of the area.
- Conductor™ Transmission Gel may be removed with a towel or tissue. Unused portion in bottle can be applied to multiple patients by ensuring applicator does not come into contact with skin.
- To avoid contamination, industry guidelines recommend that the gel be marked to expire, and any contents of open bottles be disposed of 28 days after opening.
- For external use only
- Use on intact skin only
- Not intended for surgical use
- Not for use with defibrilators
- Do not freeze