Sterile podiatry basic care kit consisting of two items: a single-use curved nipper and a double-sided emery board.
- General curved nipper (13cm)
- Double sided emery board (medium/fine)
This single-use package is a cost-effective solution for foot care practitioners, featuring two items that focus on the comfort, condition and hygiene of the patient’s feet. Each set is individually wrapped and sterile, making them easy to transport and store, as well as cutting down on wasteful packaging. The boxes open via tabs for easy access and the clean branding ensures they look appropriate for the modern podiatry practice.
The convenient presentation adds flexibility to your workflow by allowing you to simply use what you require when you need them, removing the lengthy preparation process of reusable items. The single-use design also eliminates the risk of cross-infection, improving patient safety, while also reducing wear and tear on your hands and wrist. This compact care kit is an advanced all-in-one solution for basic foot care with convenience and efficiency in mind.
- Eliminates risk of cross infection
- Simplifies the prep for basic foot care
- Lightweight design makes both items easy store and handle
- Individually wrapped, sterile and ready for use