The BlueROCKER2½ has the same dynamic functions and stability as a BlueROCKER 2.0 with the exception that the 2½ has a lower heel height, 7 mm, to adapt to modern shoes. The toe lift is also slightly lower which results in more space in the toe box.
The BlueROCKER 2½ has all MikroFIX™ pre-applied to simplify fitting of the padding. The strap solution is the same as on 2.0, made from a durable and strong material. The straps can be applied on the interior or external side of the AFO.
It is always important to adapt any Allard AFO to the heel height of the shoe. Read more about this in the Allard AFO Professional Instructions.
- Footdrop in conditions such as Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, Post Polio Syndrome, Muscular Dystrophy, Spinal Cord Injuries, Traumatic Brain Injuries, Guillian-Barre Syndrome, Charcot-Marie-Tooth, Myelomeningocele, Neuropathy or Cerebral Palsy.
- Foot and/or leg ulcers
- Moderate to severe oedema
- Moderate to severe foot deformities
- Severe proximal deficits (e.g. quadriceps spasticity, genu valgum or varum, genu recurvatum)
- Severe spasticity.
- Small, Medium, Large, Left and Right Bluerocker 2½ with softkits labelled 'not for resale'
- Carry bag