Dictus® Hip is suitable for people with weak hip flexors, such as individuals with Multiple Sclerosis (MS), who have general weakness in their legs. Dictus Hip is quick and easy to adapt. The orthosis provides direct feedback on results without a lot of adjustment work.
• Elastic bands assist with hip flexion
• Level and pull direction of the assistance can be easily set according to the user's needs
• Easy to change flexion, adduction, inward rotation pull direction
• Available in two variants: Dictus HIP-Knee and Dictus HIP-Foot.
• Foot inversion can also be corrected if Dictus HIP-Foot is used
• Dictus Hip can be used over ordinary clothes or under loose-fitting clothes
• Orthosis can be used on one or both legs