Download Sonoscape X3 Technical Specifications here.
Revolutionising ultrasound scanning, the hand-carried Sonoscape X3 Colour Doppler Ultrasound system is equipped with advanced technology to present you with excellent image quality. Taking into account the various situations you may find yourself in, the Sonoscape X3 is extremely lightweight and small, with a laptop design providing you with an experience of extreme mobility and flexibility during any situation. The Sonoscape X3 offers a wide range of transducers to fit your every need for clinical applications, and its professional exam modes will bring renewed confidence in your examinations.
The new platform provides users a more efficient scanning process, due to its advanced technology. The Sonscape X3’s image quality gives users a clear view of lesions, which enable users to improve diagnosis accuracy and save scanning time.
- Dynamic Multi-beam processing technology
- Spatial compound imaging
- μ-Scan Image processing technology
- Pure Inversion harmonic imaging
- Laptop size and lightweight
- Magnalium-alloy body wtih15.6 inch monitor
- 180 degree folding angle
- Anti-reflective screen and auto brightness adjustment
- Integrated trolley with height adjustment
- Noiseless system
- Quick boot up
- Comfortable backpack and travelling case
- Extended connector for up to 3 probes
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless connection