- Whisper quiet drive system eliminates noise
- 20 levels of electromagnetic resistance provide challenges to all levels of users
- Smooth feel thanks to 7kg flywheel and high gear ratio
- Foot pedals designed by physical therapists
- Compact design perfect for any room
Pulse monitors in handles and optional chest strap accurately monitor your heart rate
- Hybrid design combines best of stair climber and elliptical
Bright LCD display makes tracking goal progress easy
Integrated speakers keep you entertained during a workout
Easy to use electronic console – With a white backlit LCD display, it includes a built-in cooling fan and a water bottle holder. The console also has built-in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player (iPod, etc.) for easy listening.
Hybrid Design – The Sole SC200 Stepper combines features of an elliptical and arc trainer/stepper. Similar to a stair climber, the Sole SC200 Stepper provides cardio workouts for weight loss and a stepper design for toning the glutes and thighs.
Strong Frame – The Sole SC200 Stepper uses a heavy steel frame, that’s designed to support a user weight capacity of up to 150kg. The up/down motion of the pedals is specifically designed to tone the glute and quad muscle groups of the legs.
2 Degree Inverted Foot Pedals – Not everyone walks the same; for this reason, the pedals are fit to the way you walk and were developed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist. The Sole engineers designed a 2-degree inward slope which reduces ankle and knee stress common in other steppers and elliptical machines.