The Sole LCR Recumbent Bike is best described as dependable and comfortable. It is ideal for apartment complexes, physical therapy clinics, fitness studios, school weight rooms or for home use.
With the intent of commercial use, Sole designed a bike that:
- Would hold up under consistent use by various users
- Provide enough support and comfort to everyone, regardless of age, weight or health, and
- Make this product worth every penny of its purchase.
Stability and durability are essential in any commercial product. The Sole LCR Recumbent Bike will challenge any user regardless of their fitness level, with its heavy flywheel plus 40 levels of resistance.
The LCR also includes Bluetooth capability, allowing users the freedom to transfer workout data to their smart device. Users can track their fitness data on the Sole app, or transfer their data to other compatible fitness apps.
- 14kg flywheel provides a perfectly quiet, smooth ride
- Heavy-duty steel frame with aluminium finish makes this bike virtually indestructible
- 40 different levels of resistance to challenge people of all fitness levels
- 10.1’’ TFT LCD display
- Pulse grips or wireless chest strap accurately measure heart rate (chest strap not included)
- Bluetooth and Wireless technology syncs with fitness apps for real-time progress monitoring
- Electromagnetic resistance provides an easy transition between resistance levels
- 2 Degree inward pedal design keeps ankles, hips and knees in natural alignment
- Provides challenging workouts while alleviating back pain
- Most comfortable recumbent bike in its class
- Top rated by various fitness blogs and respected outlets
- Perfect for commercial environments including physical therapy offices and fitness studios
- Magnetic Resistance - the whisper-quiet resistance gives users a smooth transition in between resistance levels, all while maintaining an extremely quiet workout. This allows users to worry less about fitness equipment noise, and focusing more on reaching fitness goals.
- Adjustable Seating – Allows a user to move forward and backward on the seat. As all users differ in height, it is important to have the freedom of finding that perfect comfort level during a workout.
- Display – Easy console viewing prevents workout frustrations. Displaying workout info on a large screen is vital for meeting workout goals. Easy viewing means fewer distractions and more achievements.
- Frame – A strong durable frame is vital for commercial bikes. Heavy steel tubing along with aluminium shroud makes the Sole LCR Recumbent Bike indestructible but light and manageable. Two wheels upfront make moving the bike easy and convenient.
- Bluetooth Compatible: Yes
- Standard Programs: 6
- Custom Programs: 2
- Heart Programs: 2
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Pulse Grips & Chest Strap Compatible (chest strap not included)
- Fit Test Program: Yes
- Cooling Fans: Yes
- Sound System: Yes
- Workout Display: 10.1″ TFT LCD
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Adjustable Seat: Yes; Fore & Aft
- Resistance: EMS 1 – 40 Levels
- Flywheel Weight: 14kg
- Weight Capacity: 159kg
- Assembled Dimensions: 128 x 144 x 74cm
- Domestic Warranty: Lifetime* frame & brake, 5 years parts, 1-year labour
- Commercial Warranty (>8 hours per day): 1-year parts