Intelect Neo offers multi-modality with six plug-and-play modules. Intelect Neo is also simple to use and a pleasure to navigate with touch screen technology, and the Clinical Protocol Setup™ (CPS), which leads you through the functions of the device and each therapy. The Intelect Neo features a high resolution anatomical library illustrates an array of pathologies, making it easier for you to communicate with patients about their condition and educate them on further treatment options.
This completely modular setup allows you to choose among the components that best fit your practice. The unit has an integrated base with discreet, strong handles for carrying. The optional high-quality cart is stable, height-adjustable, moves with ease, and includes three roomy storage drawers with sturdy pull tracks. Each unit can be assembled specifically for your customized clinical needs. And your unit can also adapt to your future needs by adding additional modules.
- Multiple modalities in a single unit including combination ultrasound and electrotherapy
- A completely modular setup allows you to choose among the components that best fit your practice
- Clinical Protocol Setup (CPS) leads users through the functions of the device and each therapy
- A comprehensive reference library providing information on therapy, treatments and pathologies
- Over 200 pre-loaded clinical protocols, fully supported by a complete library of research references
- Extensive anatomical library that illustrates an array of pathologies
- Treat and monitor multiple patients at the same time
- Full-colour, 10.4" (26.4 cm) LCD touch screen displays in sharp, vivid detail
- A high speed USB port allows software updates and simple and efficient transfer of patient information
- Tabletop or optional cart configuration
- Advanced lead wire management system ensures access and organisation around the unit
- Surface EMG and EMG plus stim cart (sEMG module)
- 2 year warranty (probes and cart 1 year)
Download Intelect Neo brochure.