Universal hyperextension back orthosis to treat stable compression fractures of T7-L2 vertebrae. It is also suitable to treat unwanted thoracic flexion posture due to Osteoporosis and Kyphosis. Increased thoracic extension also promotes spinal alignment to aid in the reduction of pain associated with Osteoarthritis and other spinal conditions.
- Low profile design can be easily and discretely worn under clothing
- Universal sizing means ease of prescription
- Frame, sternal and pubic components made from powder coated aircraft aluminium frame and are heat-mouldable for custom anterior fit.
- EZ-mouldable thoracolumbar support with aluminium stays for contouring of the thoracolumbar spine
- A quick release system is provided by unique ratchet buckle with a C-fold closure for ease of application and removal for the patient
- Articulating sternal and pubic pads enhance patient comfort
- Compression moulded, washable foam padding can be easily cared for by the patient for increased hygiene and compliance