Bi-Lateral Lympha Pants are designed to offer optimal lymph drainage for both legs and the lower abdomen.
Bi-Lateral Lympha Pants are also very effective in cases where only one leg suffers from Lymphoedema.
Use Bi-Lateral Lympha Pants with the following Mego Afek Devices: Lympha Press® Optimal & Lympha Press® Mini
Instructions for wearing the Bi-Lateral Lympha Pants
- Arrange the Bi-Lateral Lympha Pants on the surface where treatment will take place.
- Open the main zipper 2/3 & lie down inside the Bi-Lateral Lympha Pants.
- There are three zippers for three different pant sizes. Close the zipper which adapts the size to meet your needs, closing the pants.
- If the pants are still too small, add Expanders® to adapt the pants size to your size.
- On each leg, near the ankle, there are three (3) small zippers. Open the one that is closest to the patient’s heel. It will allow the foot to remain as close as possible to its normal position (90º to leg) during treatment.
• Use Bi-Lateral Lympha Pants while lying down
• Wear cotton training pants under the Bi-Lateral Lympha Pants
Connecting the hose bundle
Insert the hose bundle connectors (in direction pointed by red arrows) into the corresponding air socket receptacles of the device.
Disconnecting the hose bundle
Press down the snap tooth to release the hose bundle and gently pull out the bundle from the device.