Absorbs water more thoroughly and efficiently while still drying quickly after use. Using the latest technology, it has been developed to be incredibly absorbent, lint-free, soft, fine, and yet almost indestructible.
Advantages of Aquasorb:
- Non-Linting – Manufactured from a bi-component knitted microfibre nylon/polyester material that does not shed lint.
- Super Absorbent – Microfibre will absorb 315% of its own weight without dripping.
- Durable – May be processed and used repeatedly, works in harmony with moisture repellent drapes.
- Gentle – Made from the highest quality superfine microfibers.
- Washable – Can be processed many times through a commercial linen service or in-house washer.
- Autoclavable – Can be steam-sterilised at 134°C.
Universal Uses of Aquasorb Microfiber Towel
- The perfect benchtop drying platform and instrument drying towel.
- An ideal instrument tray liner.
- Super absorbent hand towel.
- Inner wrap for “difficult to dry” items or wraps.
- Perfect for cleaning glass or lenses.
- Absorbent and gentle patient face washer.